Tuesday, January 31, 2012



I think technology is definitely playing a role in society. With the newfound popularity in Facebook and Twitter, society has bowed in favor of technology, as breaking news and information has become instant and faster than ever. For me, I certainly depend more on newer technology because in a fast-paced and ever-growing generation of intelligence, "waiting for the morning paper" and "I'll check the mailbox this afternoon" just won't cut it. For example, if I hadn't gone onto my email right after I got back from the Maryland-Duke game, I may not have seen this assignment since it was sent out around 11PM. Finally, although nothing can ever replace the feel of newspapers and magazines, technology is definitely taken a turn for the better in this rapidly approaching future.




>> "Good examples (and actually the deadline for this "assignment' was asap before the next class so no worries...I don't post late assignments due the next day).  Your need for info "on demand" is an interesting effect of what technology has made available...." R.Y.

1 comment:

  1. Certainly not deterred by the unfortunate loss, you apparently wrote a "winner" of a first blog. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete